In its fourth year, the prestigious Litigation Management Institute is a professional development opportunity like no other:
- Hosted by Columbia Law School in New York
- Graduates earn the CLMP (Certified Litigation Management Professional) designation
- Curriculum includes classroom instruction and valuable group projects with quality interaction among group participants
- Students learn the business of litigation management, helping to bridge the gap between client and attorney knowledge
Some of your colleagues who will be attending:
- Larry Beemer, QBE
- Julie Fortune, Sr. Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Arrowpoint Capital
- Mari Leigh, Senior Partner, Meckler Bulger Tilson Marick & Pearson
- John McGann, General Counsel, CLM
Liability protection can be provided by either an “occurrence” trigger or a “claims made” trigger. There is no difference in the protection provided by these forms (subject only to the purpose of the forms); the only difference is what triggers each form to respond.
Participants in this webinar will learn:
- The coverage triggers for both “occurrence” and “claims made” forms;
- The four legal theories applied to determine when an injury or damage occurs;
- What BERP’s and SERP’s are, when they should be used and their limitations; and
- The problems created when a client moves from one coverage trigger form to another.