Only 10 Spots Remain – Register Today!
In its fourth year, the prestigious Litigation Management Institute is a professional development opportunity like no other:
- Hosted by Columbia Law School in New York
- Graduates earn the CLMP (Certified Litigation Management Professional) designation
- Curriculum includes classroom instruction and valuable group projects with quality interaction among group participants
- Students learn the business of litigation management, helping to bridge the gap between client and attorney knowledge
Some of your colleagues who will be attending:
- Laura Aznavoorian, Gallagher Bassett
- Larry Beemer, QBE
- Lorenzo Berenguer, XL Group
- Michael Brown, Fort Orange Claims Service
- Dorothy Capers, US Foods Inc.
- Lynne Cavallo, York
- Frank Chang, Uber
- David Cohen, CNA Insurance
- Carol Coursey, American National Property & Casualty Company
- Michelle Dadisman, BBA Aviation USA, Inc.
- Marillyn Damelio, Nationwide Insurance Company
- Tim Diveley, Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
- Laura Farjadian, Navico, Inc
- Joseph Gallo, California Insurance Guarantee Association
- William Garcia, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Helen Gillcrist, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Jeanette Hernandez, State Auto Insurance Companies
- Jennifer Kaleta, Viad Corp.
- Scott Klingsporn, XL Group
- Chris Lisle, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Colleen Lyons, Liberty International Underwriters
- Vic Marmo, Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation
- Lauren McBride, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Robert McCarthy, Nationwide Insurance Company
- Christopher O’Meara, Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company
- Michael Reid, Accident Fund Holdings, Inc.
- Ann Schnure, Macy’s, Inc.
- Jennifer Sherber, Health Care Stabilization Fund
- Stephanie Smith-Evans, Chubb
- Peter Uzzi, ACE
- Roeg WIlliamson, School Claims Service, LLP
- Dan Winkler, Westfield Group
- Jennifer Zambrano, avisbudget
- Mike Zeoli, Chubb
- Larry Beemer, QBE
- Julie Fortune, Sr. Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Arrowpoint Capital
- Mari Leigh, Senior Partner, Meckler Bulger Tilson Marick & Pearson
- John McGann, General Counsel, CLM
Columbia Law School
October 17 to 19