Provencher & Company is pleased to announce Director of Quality Assurance & Claim Operations, Julie Rock-Chatellier, has been named a recipient of the Inaugural 2017 RISE Award. Continue reading
Provencher & Company, LLC announced today that Kandy Ray, AVP, Business Interruption, has taken the first step into formal retirement from the firm’s Forensic Accounting and CPA Expert Services Unit. Kandy has served clients of the firm for many years as an integral part of our growth and success, delivering top-notch professional services and maintaining an excellent performance record and reputation over that time.
Hammond, LA – March 13, 2017– Provencher & Company, LLC is pleased to announce that Jodi T. Venable of Mandeville, LA has joined the company as a Case Manager in the firm’s Forensic Accounting and CPA Expert Services Unit. Jodi brings many years’ experience delivering top-notch professional services to several insurance related industries, accepting increasingly responsible roles and maintaining an excellent performance record and reputation over that time. Continue reading
Hammond, LA – November 15, 2016 – Provencher & Company, LLC is pleased to announce that Roger Saunders of Peoria, Arizona has joined the firm in the position of Senior Account Manager/Executive General Adjuster. In his new position, Roger will serve as a primary Client contact within the firm, and will also be responsible for supervising the work of Field Adjusters, ensuring delivery of specific Client Protocols. Roger brings some 30 years’ experience providing professional insurance claims service over diverse categories of losses, while consistently maintaining an excellent performance record and reputation. Continue reading
Hammond, LA – November 15, 2016 – Provencher & Company, LLC is pleased to announce that Scott Hathaway of Belleview, IL, has joined the company as an Account Manager/General Adjuster. Scott brings some 25 years’ experience delivering top-notch professional services to the insurance industry, consistently maintaining an excellent performance record and reputation for over two decades. Continue reading
Provencher & Company, LLC is pleased to announce that Julie Rock-Chatellier of Ponchatoula, Louisiana has been promoted to the newly-created position of Director of Quality Assurance & Claim Operations. Additionally, Samantha Verneuil, also of Ponchatoula, has been promoted to the position of Claim Operations Manager.
Both bring extensive experience at Provencher & Company, delivering top-notch professional services to our valued clients, and consistently maintaining an excellent performance record and reputation. Continue reading
Hammond, LA – September 15, 2016 – Provencher & Company, LLC is pleased to announce that Scott “Scotty” Scariano of Mandeville, LA, has joined the company as Account Executive-Gulf States. Scotty brings some 11 years’ experience delivering top-notch professional services to the insurance industry, consistently maintaining an excellent performance record and reputation for over a decade. Continue reading
As such, we have compiled a quick “to-do” list for our adjusters to ensure each of you are ready to go when you get the call to deploy:
1. Prepare your home in advance. Do you live in a “potential threat zone”? Don’t be caught in Florida working a storm and have your home unprepared back in Texas with a CAT 3 headed that way.
2. Prepare your vehicle. Tires good for travel? Routine maintenance done?
3. Using a RV during deployment? Prepare it for the trip too. Routine maintenance, stock supplies, etc.
4. Prepare your computer. It happens every year….. at least one computer crashes in the field and the adjuster panics. Don’t be the person that loses all your work. Make sure you are up-to-date on anti-virus software and have an external hard drive.
5. W5 Claim Management. Learn it, use it, love it! Provencher & Company has a comprehensive claims management system that we have worked hard over many years to develop into all that we want & need. Use it – its to your benefit. Don’t worry about losing your photos or estimates. Once you create them, save them to the claim file and there is no fear of the documents being lost.
6. Estimating Software. The middle of a CAT is not the time to learn a new estimating software. If you are contemplating make a change, please do so NOW! Learn the software prior to having to handle 200 claims in a 2 week period! Provencher & Company requires Xactimate during a CAT.
7. Photo Required. We need a photo for every field or desk adjuster on file. These might be used to produce a CAT ID if you work for us in the field. There are also occasions where our clients want to learn more about a file reviewer. We will be sending out a reminder notice in a few days to those still missing photos. Please supply an unprotected Jpeg file so we can resize it to fit if needed. Send any new photo (or if you want to replace your old photo) to email@example.com.
8. Updated Personnel File. Please make sure you have completed a 2016 Adjuster File Update Form. If not, we need this – please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need one! It includes your emergency contact information, state licenses, etc. Heaven Forbid, but if you fall off a roof, we need to know who to contact in case of an emergency! Unfortunately, it happens, even to the most experienced of adjusters! Just ask Jerry!