The National Tornado Summit improves disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery in order to save lives and property in the United States.
In addition, the summit serves as a national forum for insurance professionals and regulators as well as international, national and state experts to exchange ideas and recommend new policies to improve emergency management.
Summit highlights include:
- A two-day tradeshow that connects you to valuable resources, services, and products
- General sessions with presentations on Crisis & Disaster Communications, Business & Home Safety, Disaster Stress, and Reinsurance
- Over 25 breakout sessions featuring international, national, and state experts
- Continuing education credits for insurance professionals
- Friends, food, and fun at the “Twister Mixer” reception
- Tour of the National Weather Center in Norman, OK
*The posting of this article is for informational purposes only, as a courtesy to our reading audience. Provencher & Company does not own, has in no way been compensated for the sharing of this information, and content of said article belongs to that of the originating author. The use of or enrollment in any classes, seminars, training, etc. in no way constitutes or implies any endorsement of the provider of said programs. Provencher & Company shares no financial obligation to attendee or organizer.