THIS WEEK WE RECOMMEND* THE FOLLOWING WEBINAR:
Thursday, July 31, 2014
11:30 – 12:30 p.m. EST
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CST
9:30 – 10:30 a.m. MST
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. PST
Who Should Attend:
All levels of claims professionals – both in-house and independent – who conduct loss investigation and adjustment activities on behalf of first-party property insurance carriers.
What You Will Learn:
· Challenges: What types of property and business income losses will arise from CAT-related damage to condos?
· Communication, Cooperation & Coordination: How do you minimize coverage gap disputes between the Homeowners’ Association’s Insurers and the individual member policyholder and their respective carriers?
· Matching Issues: How much, how far, and how close is near enough?
· Unique Issues: What is the impact of “pair and set” and “consequential reduction in value” provisions on coverage and overall loss payment?
· Stigma Damages: Are such claims a new silver bullet for insureds to use to increase coverage or are they shooting blanks?
*This posting is for informational purposes only, as a courtesy to our reading audience. Provencher & Company has in no way been compensated for the sharing of this information. The use of or enrollment in any classes, seminars, training, etc. in no way constitutes or implies any endorsement of the provider of said programs. Provencher & Company shares no financial obligation to attendee or organizer.