Most disasters strike without warning. Prepare your agency with a business continuity plan. With the rise in the number of natural disaster in recent years, a comprehensive business continuity plan is essential today!
- Protect business viability and revenue streams
- Maintain communication with customers, employees and others when primary communication lines are down
- Continue to service customers
- Mitigate risk to core business operations
Contact Jim Abbottat Provencher & Company
to see how we can help you with your disaster recovery plan.
(866) 722-5246 ext 1222 or email: email@example.com
DOWNLOAD A RESOURCE FOR KEY STEPS
IN CREATING OR EVALUATING YOUR BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN: